Do you have trouble keeping your stomach flat too? Don’t worry, you aren’t alone! Belly fat is a problem for so many people that you could almost call it an epidemic of inconvenience. Fortunately, there are people creating ways to make things easier, such as Todd Lamb’s Flat Belly Fix dietary product.
In this Flat Belly Fix Review, I’m going to discuss what Flat Belly Fix is, what it does, and the pros and cons I’ve discovered using the product. Read on to learn more about this dietary guide and discover through me whether it works or not!
About Flat Belly Fix
Flat Belly Fix utilizes a fitness program invented by Todd Lamb. Todd’s fitness program targets belly fat and aims to convert the white fat on your belly into a well-toned tummy.
The Flat Belly Fix also contains information on dieting tips, specific workouts, and smoothie recipes. The exercises are designed to be simplistic enough for anyone to accomplish, regardless of fitness and flexibility. That being said, expect to feel the burn when you get into it.
On top of all that, the Flat Belly Fix utilizes healthy ingredients that have been used for years. Many of these ingredients were used by people before us, but have been neglected in recent years due to the overuse of processed foods.
The end result of the Flat Belly Fix is to convert all excess fats on your belly into muscle for a flat, healthy belly.
How Flat Belly Fix Works
There are three main parts included in the Flat Belly Fix program:
- The 21 Day System
- The 7-Minute Flat Belly Protocol
- The Meal Replacement Smoothie Recipe Guide
Using the three parts above together provides you with all that you need to repurpose your belly fat into useful energy which can then be burned off while exercising. The end result is that you gain stomach muscles while burning the useless fats.
The Flat Belly Fix Guide provides you with all the information you need to know what you can eat each day and what exercises must be performed on each day as well.
During my Flat Belly Fix Review, I’d like to point out a key difference between the Flat Belly Fix program and most other programs. The average dietary program offers you step by step information in a generalized manner. The Flat Belly Fix program offers you information on how each step works and the benefits from everything involved. They offer extensive information on the following:
- Insulin Resistance
- Leptin Sensitivity
- Burning Power of Turmeric (and some other spices)
I must admit that I enjoyed learning about these topics and truly understanding what it was I was doing to better myself.
What You’ll Learn
Let me give you a brief overview of what else you’ll learn about while using the Flat Belly Fix program:
- Extensive Exercise Instructions via video and photos. The exercises are designed to melt your belly fat in just 21 days!
- The Guide teaches you poses and stretches that will stimulate fat loss in the belly.
- Instructions on foods to eat and foods not to eat.
- Extensive information on various herbs and spices that can increase the rate of fat loss.
- Recipes for tasty, yet healthy smoothies that can be used to replace meals without risk to your health. The smoothie recipes contain large amounts of nutrients and proteins thanks to the combination of fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds in them, allowing you to feel full while digesting your ‘food’ easily.
I was intrigued long before deciding to use the Flat Belly Fix program. Now that I have, I’ve come to a conclusive decision on what I think of it. However, before I tell you what I think of it and give you my recommendation, I’ll give you the basic pros and cons so that you can better decide if this is a program for you or not.
- The Flat Belly Fix Guide is written very well. The wording and instructions are designed to be easy to read and understand. You could give it to a child and they’d be able to figure out what to do with it too.
- The exercise training comes with great photos and educational videos so that you can easily follow the steps. The positioning of your body is highly important as the poses are designed to improve the rate of fat burn.
- You can visibly notice a difference in your belly after only three weeks. (Sometimes less I’d imagine) So long as you follow the program’s guidance, your belly will add the ‘l’ in fat and become ‘flat’!
- The Flat Belly Fix program was designed for both men and women. You’ll have a sexy belly in three weeks, whether you’re a man or woman.
- The exercises take only seven minutes out of your day while having a smoothie instead of a meal probably saves you a good half an hour each day! Not only does the program not cost you time but it also gives you more time in a manner of speaking.
- You can’t buy the Flat Belly Fix program offline. The only means to purchase and use it is from the official website. (For the sake of copyright, this is a pro for Todd)
- The program still requires you to motivate yourself and stick with it for at least three weeks. If your problem with losing weight resides in the inability to follow through on a diet, you may still want to adjust your personal motivation before purchasing the program.
Honestly, the above two points were the only cons I could think of and you’ll find those included in most diets these days. The pros, on the other hand, are a rare and exciting find! My Flat Belly Fix Review shows that the program has advantages that most dietary programs lack.
However, one other advantage which I haven’t mentioned yet really takes the cake. The program offers a 60-day money back guarantee, allowing you to try it out without risk. I’d recommend purchasing it and trying it out today!
Even if you discover that the diet program doesn’t work for you or you aren’t ready for it yet, you can still return it after 60 days anyway.
On a personal note, while the exercises and dedication to avoiding naughty foods are still difficult, this is one of the easiest diets to keep up with that I’ve ever tried. I felt like I had plenty of energy each day. Most online diets that I’ve tried have left me feeling weak at the beginning. The Flat Belly Fix even made me feel like I had more energy after just a couple of days.
By the three week mark, it was like I was a new person. You’d be shocked to see how much of a difference a mere three weeks had made on my belly and my self-esteem too!
So, if I were you, I’d get over to that website and start your Flat Belly Fix program today!