Jin Shin Jyutsu Introduction
Does the term Jin Shin Jyutsu sound familiar to you? If the answer is no, then you should know that Jin Shin Jyutsu represents an ancient Japanese philosophy of art. It’s a popular health practice. It has helped many people keep balance of the body and mind in their lives. The therapy eases pain and brings balance to the energy used by our body and mind. Jin Shin Jyutsu is easy because you use your hands on different body parts in a specific way.
The following is a list of health benefits that you can expect from practicing Jin Shin Jyutsu:
- Boosts focus and blood flow
- Lowers anxiety and stress
- helps you relax and relieves pain
- Improves the work of the immune system
- Removes toxins
- Improves breathing
- Supports healing
- Enhances skin health
It sounds great, right? New benefits surface every day because healthcare professionals still watch over it.
Jin Shin Jyutsu is a complex concept that includes many exciting claims. For instance, every part of the human hand relates to different organs. Parts of your hand match with emotions too. A chart helps you learn how to treat each health issue.
Now let’s see what you should do to conduct this simple hand exercise.
- Hold the finger connected with the organ that you want to heal. Wait for about three to five minutes and remember to take deep breaths.
- Perform this simple exercise on each finger to balance your body and mind.
If you want to learn more about our fingers and their role according to Jin Shin Jytsu, keep reading.
- Organ – spleen and stomach
- Emotion – worry, sadness, emotional pain, grief, tension, stress, anxiety, frustration
- Physical signs and symptoms – headaches, skin conditions, stomach issues
- Organ – bladder and kidney
- Emotion – terror, fear, frustration, mental fog
- Physical signs and symptoms – digestive issues, gum problems, backache
- Organ – large intestine and liver
- Emotion – resentment, rage, anger, indecisiveness, irritability
- Physical signs and symptoms – menstrual problems, poor circulation, cramps, fatigue, headaches
- Organ – large intestine and lungs
- Emotion – preoccupation, anxiety, fear of rejection, worry, negativity
- Physical signs and symptoms – digestive problems, skin conditions, respiratory issues
- Organ – small intestine and heart
- Emotion – judgmental, nervousness, insecurity, low self-esteem, low self-confidence
- Physical signs and symptoms – bloating, sore throat, high or low blood pressure
By following this system, you can fix common health problems in the comfort of your home.
Also, one effective method to improve your emotional health is through Yoga Burn.
- calm your nerves and reduce stress
- give you more control over your emotions
- get rid of unwanted cravings
- provide a deeper appreciation for the present moment and mindfulness.